Vintage Collegeville Costumes Fairy Queen in Complete in Original Box, Size 12 M (c.1950s)
Who's the fairest queen of all? Why.... this Fairy Queen Collegeville Costume, of course!
In it's original box, this Halloween costume from the 1950s makes a great addition to a Halloween collection. Display the costume in the box for a Halloween party, or display the costume on a wall. Of course, you could let a child use this vintage costume, as well.
This Collegeville Costume is in very good vintage condition. The box shows wear around the edges, and one corner is split. The cellophane window has a tear in it, as shown. The plastic mask is in excellent condition and includes the original headband. There are no dents, dings, or tears to the plastic mask and the colors are still vivid. The fairy queen dress is in good condition, with no rips or tears. There are areas on the costume that have yellowed - from being folded and stored in the box. This yellowing isn't very noticeable, but it is there. The box is marked size 12-M Medium (8-10). Please use the ZOOM tool to get a close up view of this item and its condition.
- 1 Collegeville Costumes Fairy Queen Mask, Costume in Original Box (as shown)
- Product Material: Cardboard, Plastic, Cloth
- Product Color: Box is orange, white, and black; costume is white and blue; mask is flesh pink, orange, black, and blue
- Product Dimensions: box is 8-1/2" wide x 11-1/4" long
WHY WE LOVE IT
We mostly love this piece because of it's condition and age. The graphics on the box also make this a pretty special piece.
There are lots of fun ways you could use this vintage Halloween custom! Here are some ideas:
- Halloween Decor - Display the boxed costume at your next Halloween party. Set it on a mantel for added interest.
- Altered Art - If you want to be creative, use the mask and custom in your altered art project. You could create a paper mache mannequin head to wear the mask, complete with creepy eyes. Take high-quality scans of the mask and use the digital images in your projects.
What are your creative ideas for using this item? Click one of the social media sharing buttons on this page to share this product, include your creative ideas, and tag us at @thirdshift3 (or hashtag #thirdshiftvintage) so we can read and share your ideas.
More from this collection
RECENTLY VIEWED ITEMS
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.