Please read through our shop policies carefully before finalizing your purchase.
- All sales on vintage and antique items are final and non-returnable. We do not offer refunds, credits or exchanges on these items.
- Unauthorized returns are not accepted. No refund or reshipping will occur.
- All item listings include VERY detailed information about the item - what it is, it's condition and it's dimensions - to help you make an informed decision before purchasing. Visible wear and/or flaws are listed as part of the item condition.
- Clear concise photos are also included as part of the description.
- All vintage and antique items are sold AS IS.
ASK BEFORE YOU BUY:
- Age appropriate wear is part of buying vintage and antique items. By purchasing, you understand that you are buying a used item that may have wear and/or flaws.
- If you are unsure about an item, or unsure if it will work for your application, please ask questions BEFORE purchasing! We are happy to supply you with more details to help you make an informed purchase decision.
- No warranty of any kind is offered on vintage and antique items.
GLASS BOTTLES CRAFT SUPPLIES
Due to the fragile nature of glass, glass bottles may not be returned for a refund or exchange.
NEW DO-IT-YOURSELF CRAFT SUPPLIES
We accept returns for some of the new Do-It-Yourself craft supply items, as long as they are returned in the same new, unused condition in which they were shipped.
For items where returns are accepted, please contact us within 2 business days upon receiving items. The item(s) will need to be shipped back to us within 7 days in the same new, unused condition in which it was shipped to buyer in order to receive a refund. Refunds will not be given for items that are not returned within 7 days. Refunds will also not be given for items that are returned damaged, or are damaged in transit back to our shop. It is your responsibility to make sure to package returns carefully to ensure they arrive back in the same condition in which they were shipped to you.
Shipping fees are non-returnable. You are responsible for the return shipping cost, insurance, duties, taxes, or tariffs on all return shipments.