Vintage Aluminum Heart Shaped Jello Mold in Dark Pink Copper (c.1970s)
Not just a heart shaped jello mold - it's that and so much more!
Whether you whip up a batch of heart shaped jello and serve it to your kids on Valentine's Day for a sweet treat, or use this metal heart as part of your home decor, it's sure to catch your eye!
This copper heart shaped mold is in very good vintage condition. There are no dents or dings in the mold, and only minor surface scratches. The inside is very clean, as shown. The hanger is intact, allowing you to hang this piece on the wall as a display. Please use the ZOOM tool to get a close up view of this item and its condition.
- 1 Aluminum Heart Shaped Jello Mold in Dark Pink Copper (as shown)
- Product Material: Aluminum
- Product Color: Dark Pink Copper
- Product Dimensions: 6-3/4" wide x 6-1/2" tall x 2" deep
WHY WE LOVE IT
We love how the pink copper color really catches your eye!
We also love that there are so many fun ways to use this gelatin mold. Make sure to see the Creative Uses tab for some clever ideas.
There are lots of fun ways you could use this heart shaped mold! Here are some ideas:
- Wall Art - This metal heart makes a great display piece! Hang it on a wall or on a door.
- Candy Bowl - Use the heart to dress up a party table or even wedding buffet table. Turn the heart over and use it to hold small snacks and candies.
- Soap Holder - Use the heart in a guest bathroom to hold small soaps - a fun surprise!
Gift Basket - Use the heart form as a mini gift basket - perfect for Valentine's Day! Just fill it with small gifts, such as chocolates, lip gloss, perfume, bath salts, etc., then wrap the entire thing in clear cellophane and tie closed with a ribbon. The heart form serves as the basket for your gifts, but is also a gift itself!
We're sure you'll find lots of uses!
What are your creative ideas for using this item? Click one of the social media sharing buttons on this page to share this product, include your creative ideas, and tag us at @thirdshift3 (or hashtag #thirdshiftvintage) so we can read and share your ideas.
More from this collection
RECENTLY VIEWED ITEMS
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.