We love this 12" wooden mannequin - Perfect for drawing, decoration, or quirky companionship!
Not only is it a must-have for artists, it also makes a really fun decoration in your studio, shop, or office - we have three of ours lined up on our library window sill, where they look so smart!
This mannequin has moveable joints that are accurately proportioned, allowing you to pose him to fit your mood. The mannequin is connected to a metal rod on a wooden stand.
We've left our three mannequins in the buff, but they would be a lot of fun to paint, too!
Use the mannequin for it's traditional use for drawing or painting, or use it as a mannequin to show off your doll clothes or jewlery. However you use your little guy, he's sure to bring a smile to your face!
We have this same wood mannequin figure available in three sizes, as shown in the last photo.
- 1 Natural Wood Manikan / Mannequin
- Product Size: 12" tall
- Product Material: Unfinished wood on metal rod
WHY WE LOVE IT
There is just something whimsical and fun about these wood mannequins. We love that you can pose them and we love that they can be used for purposes other then just their intended purpose as a model.
There are lots of fun ways you could use this mannequin! Here are some ideas:
- Quirky Companion - Display one or more mannequins on a windowsill, shelf, or on your desk. Change the mannequins pose to fit your mood. A quirky display piece.
- Photo Props - Use the mannequin in your photos as a prop. A fun way to be creative with your photos. For example, if you travel, take your mannequin with you, pose him at the places you visit and take photos of him. It's fun to look back on the photos and the mannequins make them even more memorable.
- Art Figures - Turn the mannequin into a piece of art. Paint it to look like a real person, or paint it with wild designs. Instead of paint, decoupage the mannequin to fit into your home decor.
What are your creative ideas for using this item? Click one of the social media sharing buttons on this page to share this product, include your creative ideas, and tag us at @thirdshift3 (or hashtag #thirdshiftvintage) so we can read and share your ideas.
More from this collection
RECENTLY VIEWED ITEMS
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.