There are so many creative possibilities for using this set of bottles!
Fill the bottles with your favorite spices or scents. You could even turn these little bottles into oil lamps! The bottles make unique party favors or DIY wedding favors, or can be used to create a message in a bottle (make sure to read the size details below if creating message in a bottle favors). The bottles are perfect on a windowsill for displaying little cuts of flowers from your garden. So many clever ways to use the bottles!
Each bottle in the set has a different shape and pattern. The bottles are made of a thick glass and are very sturdy. Each bottle is able to hold approximately 1.5 ounces (approximately 9 tablespoons) of liquid or approximately 1.4 ounces of dry filling. Please see notes below and on Creative Uses tab (above) for more details on product size.
NOTE: We have heat shrink wrap seals available for these bottles - if you need them.
The bottles in this collection are BRAND-NEW and are in perfect condition, direct from the manufacturer. The bottles are food and beverage safe, as with any new dish or bottle, we recommend washing them before using. There may be slight marks on the glass from the manufacturing process, but this can easily be cleaned. This is a commercial supply item - the bottles are not vintage, nor are they used.
- 10 Decorative Clear Glass Bottles with Corks (1 each of 10 styles)
- Product Material: Glass, Cork
- Product Dimensions: 4-5/8" tall bottle without cork (approximately 5" tall with cork); opening to bottle is approximately 1/2" diameter at the widest opening (note that the neck of the bottle is slightly smaller in some of the designs due to the way the neck tapers) - Please see Creative Uses tab (above) for more details on product size.
WHY WE LOVE IT
We love that these bottles are patterned after vintage bottles. Each style is unique!
We also love the convenient size of the bottles, making them perfect for small vases or party favors.
Make sure to see the CREATIVE USES below for ideas on how to use the bottles.
There are lots of fun ways you could use this set of bottles! Here are some ideas:
- Wedding Favors - Use the bottles at a wedding as favors for your guests. Fill them with spices, liquor, bath salts or whatever you'd like. They also make nice favors filled with small bunches of fresh flowers.
- Spice Jars - Use each jar in the set for a different spice. A sure way to liven up your spice rack!
- Infused Liquor - Make a batch of limoncello or flavored vodka! Fun for cocktail parties.
- Sand Bottles - Use the bottles to hold sand from all the beaches you've been to.
- Message in a Bottle - Use the bottles to create "message in a bottle" invitations or gifts. NOTE: If using the bottles as a "message in a bottle" favor, we have found that the maximum paper size should be no larger than 3" wide x 5" long in order to fit inside the bottle, and come out easily. To be clear on this size limit - the paper will need to be rolled in a portrait orientation - rolling up the 5" length, leaving the 3" width (or height of the scroll when put into the bottle). The scroll will also need to be rolled tightly so that it's overall diameter is LESS than the 1/2" diameter opening to the bottle. You may have to experiment with the paper size and thickness of paper, perhaps decreasing the length of the paper to 4" or less, or using a light-weight vellum paper, to find what works best for you.
What are your creative ideas for using this item? Click one of the buttons below to share this product, include your creative ideas, and tag us at @thirdshift3 (or hashtag #thirdshiftvintage) so we can read and share your ideas.
More from this collection
RECENTLY VIEWED ITEMS
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
What is the neck diameter of these bottles. I want to use them for a "Message in a bottle" at a wedding rehearsal dinner.
From the description, the neck diameter is approximately 1/2" inside diameter at the widest opening. The neck of the bottle is slightly smaller in some of the designs due to the way the neck tapers (slightly smaller by around 1/32").
Please see "Creative Uses" tab on the description for details and more information on using the bottles for a "message in a bottle". There is a very detailed paragraph there that I hope you find helpful.
Please contact me if you have further questions. Thank you.