A pop of yellow to any decor!
Add this highly collectible retro 1960s Roller Derby X24 yellow skateboard to your collection - so many clever uses!
Of course you could take this baby for a ride and cruise the neighborhood, or you could enjoy the skateboard in your home. Hang the skateboard on a wall and use it as a shelf - fun for a family game room! Use it on a home bar to shuttle drinks to all your friends. Use the skateboard on a party table to hold bowls of snacks - sure to make people smile. You could even use the skateboard on your deck or patio to hold a trio of potted plants - what a fun look!
However you decide to use the skateboard, it's sure to get noticed!
Makes a retro Christmas gift for a toy collector, too!
At the time of this listing, we have more vintage skate boards available in our shop.
This wood skate board is in very good vintage condition. The urethane wheels and metal trucks are in very good shape and are the originals. There are scuff marks on the skateboard, as to be expected for the age. The words "Roller Derby X24" are printed on the top of the skateboard, and are worn, as shown. The skateboard is made of wood. Please use the ZOOM tool to get a close up view of this item and its condition.
- 1 Yellow Wood Roller Derby X24 Skate Board (as shown)
- Product Material: Wood, Metal
- Product Color: Yellow, Silver
- Product Dimensions: 23" long x 5-1/2" wide
WHY WE LOVE IT
It's yellow, it's rad, and it reminds us of our childhoods! We love all these things!
Remember riding skateboards as a kid, when cruising down a hill made you feel kind of like you were surfing? It was fun to show off your latest moves to your friends, and then try to copy their latest tricks. Riding your skateboard to your friends house was always much more fun (and faster) than walking! We love that this skateboard brings back these fun memories, and love the fact that this skateboard can now be used in new ways today!
There are lots of fun ways you could use this retro skateboard!
Here are some ideas:
- Unique Shelf - With a couple of brackets from your local home improvement store, you could turn this skateboard into a unique shelf. Perfect for a kids bedroom, family room, game room, or even fun for an office. Use the shelf to display your trophy's, trinkets, and treasures.
- Plant Holder - Place one, two, or three small potted plants on the skateboard and use it as a plant holder. The wheels on the skateboard allow you to roll your plants into and out of the sun as needed. A quirky piece of home decor.
- Lazy Susan - For something really fun and different, use the skateboard as a "Lazy Susan" on your dining room table! Place your salt, pepper, and other condiments on the skateboard and then just roll them down to each person as needed. Your kids will think you're especially cool with this idea!
We're sure you'll find lots of uses!
What are your creative ideas for using this item? Click one of the social media sharing buttons on this page to share this product, include your creative ideas, and tag us at @thirdshift3 (or hashtag #thirdshiftvintage) so we can read and share your ideas.
More from this collection
RECENTLY VIEWED ITEMS
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question About This Item?
Be the first to ask a question about this item. For immediate assistance, please use the Live Chat button at the bottom of the screen.