You'll see stars with this votive candle holder!
This silver votive candle holder has a star cutout pattern. When you place a candle in the holder, the light reflects stars on nearby surfaces. Enchanting!
This candle holder is in very good vintage condition. The silver has a slight aged patina, but could be polished if you wanted. There are no major scratches in the silver, and there are no dents or dings in the metal. "Godinger" is etched on the bottom of the holder. The round feet on the bottom of the holder is still firmly attached. Please use the ZOOM tool to get a close up view of this item and its condition.
- 1 Godinger Silver Star Votive Candle Holder (as shown)
- Product Material: Silver
- Product Color: Silver
- Product Dimensions: 5" square with a 7" wide opening from point to point x 4-1/4" tall
WHY WE LOVE IT
We absolutely love the slight aged patina on this silver holder - it gives it so much character!
The size of the candle holder makes it versatile in any decor. The cut star openings add interest, whether filled with a candle, candies, or even a plant. The star pattern makes this pair perfect for Christmas, Fourth of July, New Years Eve, birthday celebrations, and other holidays.
We also love that there are many more uses for this set of candle holders, than just holding candles. Make sure to see the CREATIVE USES paragraph for more ideas.
There are several ways you could use this candle holder! Here are some ideas:
- Candy Bowl - Fill the holder with small holiday candies and keep it on your center island, counter, or even on your office desk for visitors to enjoy.
- Soap Holder - Place the holder in a guest bathroom, add a special bar of soap, and you have a unique soap holder!
- Bud Vase - Place a small glass, such as a shot glass, filled with water inside the holder, then add fresh cut flowers for the holiday season. A nice centerpiece for your holiday table or kitchen windowsill.
- Gift Basket - Place several small gifts inside the holder, add shredded paper as filler, then wrap the entire thing in a clear cellophane bag and tie shut with a ribbon. Not only will the gift recipient love the gifts you've placed inside, but the holder becomes a gift as well!
- Plant Holder - Imagine this candle holder placed on a shelf or mantle, filled with a decorative boxwood ball or moss ball. So elegant!
What are your creative ideas for using this item? Click one of the social media sharing buttons on this page to share this product, include your creative ideas, and tag us at @thirdshift3 (or hashtag #thirdshiftvintage) so we can read and share your ideas.
More from this collection
RECENTLY VIEWED ITEMS
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.