A perfect, hard-to-find original Psychoboard with Mystic Crystal Ball for your collection!
This Psychoboard is from 1957. It was created by Happy Hour, Inc. in Minnesota.
From the instructions: "Psychoboard with Mystic Crystal Ball - the fabulous new game that searches your subconscious and answers your questions!"
The Psychoboard is based on a serious experiment used by many psychologists and students of psychology.
We tried this board, and it is really quite amazing!
This original Psychoboard is in very good vintage condition. The box is in good condition with just a bit of wear and warping, as shown. There are no rips or tears in the box. The Psychoboard itself is in very good condition. There are no missing pieces. Please use the ZOOM tool to get a close up view of this item and its condition.
- 1 Original Psychoboard by Happy Hour Inc. (as shown)
- Product Dimensions: box is 9-1/4" wide x 9-1/2"
- Product Color: Black, Blue, Brown, Beige
- Product Material: Heavy card, plastic, wood, marble
WHY WE LOVE IT
There are several reasons we love this item - the unique graphics on the box definitely catch your eye. We also love that this is a fairly rare piece, making it a fun collectible.
The game board has a great graphic on it in bright colors, making it a really unique display piece.
There are many ways you could use this game! Here are some ideas:
- Family Room Decor - Whether displayed as the box or just the game board, this game would look really cool in a family game room! Hang it on the wall or prop it on a shelf - it's sure to be a conversation piece.
- Trivet - Place a square glass tile (found at home improvement stores) on top of the game box or game board and you have a unique trivet or tray for a party! Use the trivet or tray to serve cheese and crackers or other snacks.
What are your creative ideas for using this item? Click one of the social media sharing buttons on this page to share this product, include your creative ideas, and tag us at @thirdshift3 (or hashtag #thirdshiftvintage) so we can read and share your ideas.
More from this collection
RECENTLY VIEWED ITEMS
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Hi I know that the product is sold, but does the psychoboard answer a question with only yes or no? And are their certain questions I can only ask?
Hello - Yes, the Psychoboard only has a YES or NO answer. You can ask any question you want, as long as the answer is going to either be YES or NO. One of the photos in the listing is of the instruction sheet where it describes the YES or NO answers. I hope this helps!