Delve into the mysteries of life with "Oddities, A Book of Unexplained Facts"!
Those who delight in true mysteries - the unexplained occurrences of everyday life and the unsolved enigmas of history - will find this book a treasure of singular cases to challenge the mind and capture the imagination.
This book is perfect for a collector, or for someone who enjoys creepy stories.
The mysteries in this book include:
- The Moving Coffins in the Vault at Barbados
- The Wheel of Orffyreus
- Mersenne's Numbers
- The Planet Vulcan
- The Ships Seen on the ice
- The Berbalangs of Cagayan Sulu
- The Auroras
- Crosse's Acari
- The Wizard of Mauritius
- The Prophecies of Nostradamus
- The Devil's Hoof-Marks
Also included are three book plates, and 20 figures.
This hardcover book is in very good condition. The pages are all firmly attached inside the book. The front and back covers show very little edge wear, as pictured, and are covered in a clear dust jacket protector. The inside pages are all in very good condition, with no rips or tears. The pages have yellowed with age around the edges. Please use the Zoom tool to get a close up view of this item.
- 1 "Oddities, A Book of Unexplained Facts" by Rupert T. Gould, Third Edition (as shown)
- Book Type: Hardscover with Dust Jacket
- Product Color: Red, Black, White
- Book Dimensions: 6" x 9"
- Number of Pages: 228
- Publisher: Bell Publishing Company, 1964
More from this collection
RECENTLY VIEWED ITEMS
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.