"Life on the Farm" Little Wonder Book 213 by Mae McCrory - a fun collectible!
This book features retro graphics and typography on the cover and fun black and white photos throughout the book. Add the book to your collection, or incorporate it into your art. This book, and others like it, would also look great framed and hung in a child's bedroom!
Scan the cover, print an enlarged copy, and use the copy for unique gift wrap. Use scanned copies in your digital art collages, or to make gift tags, greeting cards, journals, or for scrapbooks. So many creative uses!
We have more Little Wonder Books available in our shop - choose your favorites.
The Little Wonder Book is in very good vintage condition. There are no rips or tears to the pages. The cover has minor wear, as shown. There is no writing inside the book Please use the ZOOM tool to get a close up view of this item and its condition.
- 1 "Life on the Farm" Little Wonder Book 213 (as shown)
- Book Type: Paperback, Stapled Binding
- Number of Pages: 32 pages
- Product Color: Red, Black and White
- Book Dimensions: 5-1/2" x 8-1/4"
- Publisher: Charles E. Merrill Company, Copyright 1939, Revised Printing 1950
More from this collection
RECENTLY VIEWED ITEMS
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.