This GE oscillating fan is retro cool!
Add this fan to your collection, or use it in your home, office, loft, or cabin - it's sure to be a great conversation piece, and it will help keep you cool on those hot Summer days and nights!
This fan has one speed and it oscillates.
We have more vintage and antique fans available in our shop - choose your favorites!
This General Electric fan is in very good working vintage condition. There are very few scratches or scrapes in the paint, as shown. There are no cracks or breaks in the metal. The fan cage is in very good condition, as shown. The blades are strong and secure. The cord is in very good working condition. The motor is very clean and well taken care of. The fan runs quiet. Please use the ZOOM tool to get a close up view of this item and its condition.
- 1 Industrial Open Cage Oscillating Fan by General Electric GE (as shown)
- Product Material: Metal, Aluminum
- Product Color: Industrial Grey
- Product Dimensions: 11-1/2" diameter fan cage; fan is 15" tall overall, the base is approximately 7" x 7"
WHY WE LOVE IT
We really love the simple industrial style of this fan. It's the perfect size for a desk or counter, it runs quietly and moves a lot of air.
We love the neutral color of the fan, highlighted by the pop of red in the center - definitely an eye-catcher!
There are many ways you could use this cool fan! Here are some ideas:
- Drying Paint - Perfect for those who like to watch paint dry! Seriously, set this fan up in your shop or workroom to help your latest painted project dry.
- Party "Camp Fire" - Tilt the fan so it's pointing straight up in the air. Tie red, orange, and yellow crepe paper streamers to the fan cage, turn the fan on, and you have dancing "flames" at your party!
- Hair Blower - Get that awesome wind-blown hair look with this fan while filming your next YouTube video!
- Sailboat Power - Use the fan to blow the sails on your sailboat on the next non-windy day. Extension cords not included.
We're sure you'll find lots of (practical) uses, too!
What are your creative ideas for using this item? Click one of the social media sharing buttons on this page to share this product, include your creative ideas, and tag us at @thirdshift3 (or hashtag #thirdshiftvintage) so we can read and share your ideas.
More from this collection
RECENTLY VIEWED ITEMS
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.