This retro serving bowl and tripod stand is perfect for entertaining!
Use the bowl to hold lemon slices, cherries, or peanuts at a cocktail party. The bowl would also look lovely on a table for a garden brunch. See below for additional creative uses.
The glass bowl has pink flowers with gold stems. The metal tripod stand and metal lid add the finishing touches to this fun piece.
This vintage serving bowl set is in very good vintage condition. There are no breaks, cracks, or chips in the glass bowl. The metal tripod stand is strong and secure and has a slight aged patina. The metal lid has an aged patina and a couple of areas of tarnish. The gold stems on the glass has an area where the gold is not quite as bright as the other stems, but it isn't that easy to notice it unless you are looking for it. Please use the ZOOM tool to get a close up view of this item and its condition.
- 1 Vintage Glass Serving Bowl with Metal Tripod Stand and Metal Lid (as shown).
Product Material: Glass, Metal
Product Color: Clear Glass, Pink, Gold, Goldtoned Metal
Product Dimensions: bowl is 5-1/4" wide and 2-3/4" tall, stand is 2-3/4" tall
WHY WE LOVE IT
This piece has a very atomic age look, and we love that! The classic 1950s pink and gold makes this piece fun to look at. We especially love the metal tripod stand with the metal balls for feet.
There are lots of fun ways you could use this serving bowl! Here are some ideas:
- Cocktail Garnish Holder - Use the bowl at a cocktail party to hold lemon slices, olives, cherries, or nuts. Your guests will love it!
- Bathroom Storage Organizer - Use the bowl in a guest bathroom to hold cotton balls, small hand soaps, and other small toiletries.
- Candy Dish - This bowl would make a perfect candy dish for after dinner mints or buttermints. The floral pattern would make it fun to use at a garden party.
- Desk Organizer - Organize your desk by using this bowl to hold your paper clips, stamps, and other small office supplies. A classy look!
- Entryway Organizer - Instead of a vase of flowers on your entryway table, use this bowl! It works perfectly as a catch-all for your keys and pocket change.
More from this collection
RECENTLY VIEWED ITEMS
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.