Stylish lighting from the 1930s...
Just think how awesome this vintage desk lamp will look sitting on your desk. A perfect piece for when you're working long hours and just need something nice to look at.
Of course, it isn't just for the office. This lamp could be used on a headboard for reading in bed. Or on a night stand to provide warm, romantic lighting. You could even use this lamp in a guest bathroom for added flair.
This art deco styled lamp is in very good working vintage condition. All parts are original (except for a light bulb). There are no major dents or dings in the metal. The base and arms that support the lamp are very shiny, with minor pitting and patina. The base is made from a light-weight metal. The metal lamp housing has slight yellowing on it, as shown - perhaps from someone using too powerful a light bulb. There are only minor scrapes and scuff marks on the lamp, as shown. The ends of the lamp housing have a darkened aged patina, as shown. The original electric cord is in very good condition. The lamp turns on and off and works great. Takes a standard household light bulb (bulb not included). Please use the ZOOM tool to get a close up view of this item and its condition.
- 1 Art Deco Desk Lamp (as shown)
- Product Material: Metal, Aluminum
- Product Color: Silvertone metal, dark grey metal
- Product Dimensions: 10" wide at widest part x 10" tall, base is 7-1/2" wide x 4"
WHY WE LOVE IT
We love the simple styling of this lamp. The base has a nice art deco look, and the curved arms holding the lamp housing adds to the overall simple look.
We also love the old cord on the lamp - it seems to add to the uniqueness of the lamp.
There are several fun ways you could use this desk lamp! Here are some ideas:
- Undercabinet Lamp - Use this lamp on a kitchen counter, underneath your cabinets. It will definitely look unique on your counter, and will provide ample light when you don't need all the other kitchen lights on.
- Buffet Table Centerpiece - Having a party? Place the lamp on your buffet table to "spotlight" dessert! The lamp could also be used to shine light on a centerpiece of flowers - something different and fun.
- Outdoor Gazebo Lighting - If you have an enclosed screen porch, deck, or gazebo in your yard, this light would be fantastic for casting mood lighting while you enjoy cocktails under the stars.
We're sure you'll find lots of uses!
What are your creative ideas for using this item? Click one of the social media sharing buttons on this page to share this product, include your creative ideas, and tag us at @thirdshift3 (or hashtag #thirdshiftvintage) so we can read and share your ideas.
More from this collection
RECENTLY VIEWED ITEMS
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question About This Item?
Click the Ask a Question button, and we will get back to you as soon as possible. For immediate assistance, please use the Live Chat button at the bottom of the screen.