Vintage Aluminum Heart Shaped Jello or Cake Mold in Silver, Small (c.1970s)
These small aluminum heart shaped molds have so many clever uses!
Jello molds, cake molds, votive holders, candy bowls - however you use them, they make perfect pieces for Valentine's Day or any other day of the year when you want to show your love.
This aluminum heart shaped mold is in very good vintage condition. There are no major dents or dings in the mold, just minor marks as shown. The inside is very clean, as shown. Please use the ZOOM tool to get a close up view of this item and its condition.
- 1 Aluminum Heart Shaped Jello Mold in Silver (as shown - more are available in this listing)
- Product Material: Aluminum
- Product Color: Silvertone Metal
- Product Dimensions: 3" wide x 3" tall x approximately 1-1/2" deep
WHY WE LOVE IT
We love the versatility of these little heart shaped molds.
Make sure to see the Creative Uses tab for lots of clever ideas for using one or more of these metal hearts.
There are lots of fun ways you could use this heart shaped mold!
Here are some ideas:
- Votive Candle Holder - Float one or more of these small metal hearts in a bowl of water and add a votive candle to the heart for a unique candle centerpiece. Perfect for a Valentine's Day party.
- Candy Bowl - Use the heart to dress up a party table or even wedding buffet table. Turn the heart over and use it to hold small snacks and candies.
- Soap Holder - Use the heart in a guest bathroom to hold small soaps - a fun surprise!
Gift Basket - Use the heart form as a mini gift basket - perfect for Valentine's Day! Just fill it with small gifts, such as chocolates, lip gloss, perfume, bath salts, etc., then wrap the entire thing in clear cellophane and tie closed with a ribbon. The heart form serves as the basket for your gifts, but is also a gift itself!
We're sure you'll find lots of uses!
What are your creative ideas for using this item? Click one of the buttons below to share this product, include your creative ideas, and tag us at @thirdshift3 (or hashtag #thirdshiftvintage) so we can read and share your ideas.
More from this collection
RECENTLY VIEWED ITEMS
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.