Vintage Aluminum Heart Shaped Jello Mold in Dark Pink Copper (c.1970s)
These small heart shaped molds have so many clever uses!
Use the heart mold for it's intended purpose, or turn the heart into something new.
From dessert molds, to votive candle holders, to small trinket gift baskets - there are lots of fun ways to use one or more of these metal hearts.
This copper heart shaped mold is in very good vintage condition. There are no dents or dings in the mold. The inside is very clean, as shown, looks like they were never used. One of the hearts in this listing has a couple little ding marks in it, as shown in the third photo - pretty hard to see, but if you look close, you will see them (the last heart in the photo). Please use the ZOOM tool to get a close up view of this item and its condition.
- 1 Aluminum Heart Shaped Jello Mold in Dark Pink Copper (as shown - more are available in this listing)
- Product Material: Aluminum
- Product Color: Dark Pink Copper
- Product Dimensions: 3" wide x 3" tall x approximately 1-1/2" deep
WHY WE LOVE IT
We love the pink copper color and the versatility of these little heart shaped molds.
Make sure to see the Creative Uses tab for lots of clever ideas for using one or more of these metal hearts.
There are lots of fun ways you could use this heart shaped mold! Here are some ideas:
- Votive Candle Holder - Float one or more of these small metal hearts in a bowl of water and add a votive candle to the heart for a unique candle centerpiece. Perfect for a Valentine's Day party.
- Candy Bowl - Use the heart to dress up a party table or even wedding buffet table. Turn the heart over and use it to hold small snacks and candies.
- Soap Holder - Use the heart in a guest bathroom to hold small soaps - a fun surprise!
Gift Basket - Use the heart form as a mini gift basket - perfect for Valentine's Day! Just fill it with small gifts, such as chocolates, lip gloss, perfume, bath salts, etc., then wrap the entire thing in clear cellophane and tie closed with a ribbon. The heart form serves as the basket for your gifts, but is also a gift itself!
We're sure you'll find lots of uses!
What are your creative ideas for using this item? Click one of the social media sharing buttons on this page to share this product, include your creative ideas, and tag us at @thirdshift3 (or hashtag #thirdshiftvintage) so we can read and share your ideas.
More from this collection
RECENTLY VIEWED ITEMS
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.