It's Ghostly Mysterious Magic...
This 25 Ghosts Puzzle Game makes a perfect addition to a vintage toy lover's collection!
Made in the 1960s and distributed by Lakeside Toys, this hard-to-find puzzle game is sure to bring a smile to anyone that tries to complete the puzzle. The white ghost shapes fit together in a plastic frame only one way.
Display this game in a frame for a Halloween party, or use it as a display in a family room. Of course, if you prefer, you could use the individual ghosts as pieces in your altered art or assemblage projects, too.
This ghosts puzzle game is in very good vintage condition. The original box is strong and secure with no rips or tears. There is minor edge wear on the box corners, as shown. The white plastic ghost pieces are all intact, with no breaks, cracks, or chips. The white plastic pieces are even washable! The dark blue plastic frame looks like it was either broken at the corners at one time, or snapped together perhaps. Someone has glued the corners so the frame is now one piece. Please use the ZOOM tool to get a close up view of this item and its condition.
- 1 25 Ghosts Puzzle Game (as shown)
- Product Material: Plastic, Cardboard
- Product Color: White Plastic, Blue Plastic, Black, White, and Green Cardboard
- Product Dimensions: 5-1/2" wide x 9" long, ghost pieces are approximately 1" to 2"
WHY WE LOVE IT
This plastic puzzle is quite a conversation starter! We also love the graphics on the box, and think this piece makes a fun decor item.
There are lots of fun ways you could use this puzzle! Here are some ideas:
- Party Decor - Set out the puzzle on your buffet table or snack table at your next Halloween party. Let your guests try to fit the pieces together. For even more of a challenge, sprinkle the pieces around the table - sort of like confetti. Each piece on it's own looks pretty cool, so they will really create interest for your table.
- Party Invitations - Send one piece of the puzzle to each of your party guests and ask them to bring their piece to the party. You could say something like "Our party won't be complete without you!" As guests arrive, have them fit their piece into the puzzle.
- Templates for Party Favors - Use the pieces of the puzzle as templates to create a new puzzle out of cardstock. Cut each piece out and then put the pieces into a bag to send home with your guests as a party favor. You could scan the box and make color copies of it to include with the cardstock pieces. Fun for everyone!
What are your creative ideas for using this item? Click one of the social media sharing buttons on this page to share this product, include your creative ideas, and tag us at @thirdshift3 (or hashtag #thirdshiftvintage) so we can read and share your ideas.
More from this collection
RECENTLY VIEWED ITEMS
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.