This set of small metal hanger clips have so many uses! They look like tiny vintage wire hangers!
Use the hanger clips to hang greeting cards on a length of string, twine, or ribbon to make your own garland. Use the hanger clips on a bulletin board to hold calendars, photos, and to-do lists. The clips also add dimension to paper crafts and altered art projects. Be creative!
The hangers are also perfect for holding and displaying your holiday greeting cards!
The hanger clips in this set are brand-new and are in perfect condition. Some hangers may be a more shiny finish than others.
- 12 Hanger Clips in Nickel Finish (post cards and rope are not included)
- Product Material: Metal
- Product Color: Nickel Finish
- Product Dimensions: 1-1/2" wide x 3/4" tall
WHY WE LOVE IT
We love that these hangers look like miniatures of their vintage counterpart - the old wire hangers!
We also love that the clips are a perfect size for photos, notes, and greeting cards, and that they fit very well within journals and scrapbooks.
There are lots of clever ways you could use this set of hanger clips! Here are some ideas:
- Party Photo Garland - Use the hanger clips to hold photos at a party. Just attach the hangers to twine (also available in our shop), then slip the photos into the hangers. Perfect for weddings and graduation parties.
- Holiday Card Display - The hanger clips are a fun way to hang and display your holiday cards. String a length of twine, ribbon or string along a mantel over over a window, then hang your cards on a hanger for a great display.
- Scrapbooks and Journals - Use the hanger clips within scrapbooks and journals to hold notes, mementos, or photos in place.
- Memo Board - Take an old picture frame, string several rows of twine from side to side and staple in place on the back of the frame. Use hanger clips to hang memos, notes, to-do lists, inspiration photos, and more and you have a unique memo board for your home or office.
What are your creative ideas for using this item? Click one of the social media sharing buttons on this page to share this product, include your creative ideas, and tag us at @thirdshift3 (or hashtag #thirdshiftvintage) so we can read and share your ideas.
More from this collection
RECENTLY VIEWED ITEMS
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.