Just think of all the clever uses for this set of real slate marker clips!
The slate can be written on over and over again - just wipe clean to erase. Regular chalk or chalk pens work great on these pieces.
See the Creative Uses tab above for some clever ideas.
So many possibilities!
This set of natural slate marker tags are in brand-new condition. The slate has slightly rough edges and a slightly textured surface, as it is natural slate. The attached wood clips are strong and secure.
- 6 Real Slate Chalkboard Marker Tags
- Product Material: Natural Slate, Real Slate, Wood
- Product Colors: Black
- Product Dimensions: approximately 2-1/4" x 1-1/2" (sizes vary slightly)
WHY WE LOVE IT
We love that these tags are made out of real slate - they remind us of the vintage chalkboards kids used to use in school, only miniature! Each piece is unique and has a great look.
We also love that the wood clips on the back work to clip the tags to bowls or other containers, and they also act as stands when placing the tags on a table. Cool!
There are lots of clever ways you could use this set of slate tags!
Here are some ideas:
- Party Table Numbers - Use the slate marker clips as DIY wedding table numbers.
- Chesse Tags - Use the mini chalkboards to write the names of cheeses for your next wine and cheese party.
- Snack Tags - Clip the chalkboards to bowls filled with snacks at your next backyard party.
- Placecards - Use the slate markers as placecards at a dinner party.
- Halloween Decor - The slate tags would also look great as mini tombstones setting on a table at your next Halloween get-together!
We're sure you'll find lots of uses!
What are your creative ideas for using this item? Click one of the social media sharing buttons on this page to share this product, include your creative ideas, and tag us at @thirdshift3 (or hashtag #thirdshiftvintage) so we can read and share your ideas.
More from this collection
RECENTLY VIEWED ITEMS
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question About This Item?
Click the Ask a Question button, and we will get back to you as soon as possible. For immediate assistance, please use the Live Chat button at the bottom of the screen.