Just think of all the clever uses for this large bottle!
Fill the bottle with your favorite homemade beverages, such as limoncello, or infused oils. You could even turn this bottle into and oil lamp! The bottle makes a unique party favor or DIY wedding favor, or can be used to create a message in a bottle. The bottle is perfect on a windowsill for displaying cuts of flowers from your garden. So many clever ways to use the bottle!
The bottle is made of a thick glass and is very sturdy. The bottle can hold approximately 20 ounces of liquid or approximately.
We have more decorative bottles available in our shop, some are shown in the last photo.
This bottle is BRAND-NEW direct from the manufacturer. The bottles are food and beverage safe, as with any new dish or bottle, we recommend washing them before using. There may be slight marks on the glass from the manufacturing process, but this can easily be cleaned. This is a commercial supply item - the bottles are not vintage, nor are they used.
- 1 Decorative Clear Glass "Whiskey Style" Bottle with Cork (as shown)
- Product Material: Glass, Cork
- Product Dimensions: 12" tall bottle without cork
WHY WE LOVE IT
We love that these bottles are patterned after vintage bottles. Each style is unique!
We also love the convenient size of the bottles, making them perfect for small vases or party favors.
Make sure to see the CREATIVE USES below for ideas on how to use the bottles.
There are lots of fun ways you could use this set of bottles! Here are some ideas:
- Wedding Favors - Use the bottles at a wedding as favors for your guests. Fill them with spices, liquor, bath salts or whatever you'd like. They also make nice favors filled with small bunches of fresh flowers.
- Spice Jars - Use each jar in the set for a different spice. A sure way to liven up your spice rack!
- Infused Liquor - Make a batch of limoncello or flavored vodka! Fun for cocktail parties.
- Sand Bottles - Use the bottles to hold sand from all the beaches you've been to.
- Message in a Bottle - Use the bottles to create "message in a bottle" invitations or gifts. NOTE: If using the bottles as a "message in a bottle" favor, we have found that the maximum paper size should be no larger than 3" wide x 5" long in order to fit inside the bottle, and come out easily. To be clear on this size limit - the paper will need to be rolled in a portrait orientation - rolling up the 5" length, leaving the 3" width (or height of the scroll when put into the bottle). The scroll will also need to be rolled tightly so that it's overall diameter is LESS than the 1/2" diameter opening to the bottle. You may have to experiment with the paper size and thickness of paper, perhaps decreasing the length of the paper to 4" or less, or using a light-weight vellum paper, to find what works best for you.
What are your creative ideas for using this item? Click one of the buttons below to share this product, include your creative ideas, and tag us at @thirdshift3 (or hashtag #thirdshiftvintage) so we can read and share your ideas.
More from this collection
RECENTLY VIEWED ITEMS
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
What is the neck diameter of these bottles. I want to use them for a "Message in a bottle" at a wedding rehearsal dinner.
From the description, the neck diameter is approximately 1/2" inside diameter at the widest opening. The neck of the bottle is slightly smaller in some of the designs due to the way the neck tapers (slightly smaller by around 1/32").
Please see "Creative Uses" tab on the description for details and more information on using the bottles for a "message in a bottle". There is a very detailed paragraph there that I hope you find helpful.
Please contact me if you have further questions. Thank you.
Hello do you ship to Australia?
Yes, we do ship to Australia.
Shipping for packages less than 4-pounds weight ship via USPS International First Class Mail, and packages that weigh more than 4-pounds ship via USPS International Priority Mail or USPS International Priority Express Mail. Here is a link for more international shipping information - https://www.thirdshiftvintage.com/pages/shipping-information