Rustic, tarnished silver - gorgeous!
This set of silver sherbet cups from the 1930s has just the perfect tarnished patina, making it a one-of-a-kind set!
Of course, you could use these sherbet cups to serve an after-dinner dessert, but they also make unique planters for succulents or air plants! Just fill them with your favorite plant, and display them on a windowsill for a fun look.
The cups could also be used to sort craft supplies - buttons, embellishments, beads, and more.
This set of silver sherbet cups are in good vintage condition. The silver has an aged and tarnished patina. The pedestal feet and rims are slightly dinged here and there, giving them even more character. The cups have "VICTOR S. CO. and E.P. N.S." and "R 0106", "5 OZ." and "55" on the bottoms. Please use the ZOOM tool to get a close up view of this item and its condition.
- 6 Vintage Silver Sherbet Cups (as shown)
- Product Material: Metal, Silver Soldered
- Product Color: Tarnished Silver
- Product Dimensions: 3-3/4" diameter x 2-3/4" tall
WHY WE LOVE IT
We love the perfectly imperfect patina of these cups! The metal of these cups has a beautiful aged patina making each cup unique.
We also love the small size of the cups, as they can be displayed together without taking up a lot of space.
Use this set of sherbet cups for desserts, storage containers, and more. Just think of all the creative possibilities! Here are some ideas for using the cups:
- Mini Planters - Use the cups on a kitchen windowsill to hold small plants such as succulents or air plants.
- Condiment Cups - The cups could be used to hold condiments at a beverage bar - cherries, hazelnuts, olives, mint sprigs, etc.
- Mini Vases - Place the flowerhead of your favorite fresh cut flowers into the cups of water for a unique floral display for your table.
What are your creative ideas for using this item? Click one of the social media sharing buttons on this page to share this product, include your creative ideas, and tag us at @thirdshift3 (or hashtag #thirdshiftvintage) so we can read and share your ideas.
More from this collection
RECENTLY VIEWED ITEMS
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.