Ah.... nothing like a great metal parts cabinet to add a touch of industrial flair to any decor!
Use this parts drawer cabinet in your shop or studio to hold small art supplies. Use it in your garage to hold miscellaneous nuts and bolts and other small garage treasures. Use it in an office to hold small office supplies. This cabinet would also make a fun industrial jewelry box.
So many possibilities!
This Weatherhead parts cabinet is in very good vintage condition. The metal has an aged patina, giving it a cool rustic look. The drawers slide in and out with ease. The inside of the drawers are very clean, and still contain the original parts labels. The entire drawer unit is strong and secure. There are no major dents or dings in the metal. The lettering on the front of each drawer is still very clear and legible. The top of the cabinet has a bit of surface rust, as shown. Please use the ZOOM tool to get a close up view of this item and its condition.
- 1 Weatherhead Original Equipment Fittings Hardware Cabinet (as shown)
- Product Material: Metal
- Product Color: Dark Brown and Yellow Metal, Rustic Metal
- Product Dimensions: 11-3/8 wide x 9-1/2" tall x 8-3/4" deep
WHY WE LOVE IT
Okay, we admit. We pretty much love anything industrial. And metal. And well... when you put industrial and metal together, yeah - it's hard to resist!
We especially love the typography on the drawers and the rustic color.
This drawer unit would look right at home in any room decor!
There are lots of fun ways you could use this drawer unit! Here are some ideas:
- Craft Organizer - Use the drawers to hold your craft supplies - paper, ephemera, buttons, embellishments, and more.
- Party Organizer - Set this drawer unit out on your deck or patio at your next backyard bar-b-que. Use it to store paper plates, napkins, and utensils. The drawers will ensure your party supplies don't blow away - plus it looks cool, too!
- Planter - Slide open one or two drawers, line them with plastic wrap, fill with potting soil and plant your favorite succulents into the open drawers for a unique industrial planter!
What are your creative ideas for using this item? Click one of the social media sharing buttons on this page to share this product, include your creative ideas, and tag us at @thirdshift3 (or hashtag #thirdshiftvintage) so we can read and share your ideas.
More from this collection
RECENTLY VIEWED ITEMS
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question About This Item?
Click the Ask a Question button, and we will get back to you as soon as possible. For immediate assistance, please use the Live Chat button at the bottom of the screen.