Your new travel companion...
Add this pair of tweed suitcases to your collection or take them traveling with you!
This suitcase set is also a great place to store your art and craft supplies or small studio tools. The pair makes a statement piece in any decor.
We have more vintage suitcases available in our shop - choose your favorites!
This suitcase set is in very good vintage condition. There are a few scuff marks on the outside of the cases, as to be expected from wear. The suitcases are strong and solid, the hinges and latches work with ease. The handles are securely attached and function perfectly. The inside of the large case is in very good condition, and is very clean. All of the elastic pockets are still in very good condition with tight elastic. There is very slight discoloration marks on the inside lining of the smaller case, as shown. The mirror in the smaller case has a few dark spots on it and is slightly cloudy (the photo shows a white reflected surface, so it's hard to see what is cloudy and what is just a reflection). There is no key for this set of cases. Please use the ZOOM tool to get a close up view of this item and its condition.
- 1 Large Hard Sided Tweed Suitcase / Large Luggage
- 1 Small Hard Sided Train Case / Luggage
- Product Material: Hardboard, Metal, Plastic
- Product Color: Beige, Gold, Brown, and Orangish Brown Trim
- Product Dimensions: Large case is 21-1/4" long x 14" wide x 7" deep; Small case is 12-1/4" long x 9" wide x 7-1/2" deep
WHY WE LOVE IT
We really love the color combination of this set! The handles and edging is offset by the stripes against the neutral background. Pretty snazzy!
We also love that this set came from the original owner - oh the travel stories these pieces could tell! It's hard to find a set like this, in this condition, so that makes this a pretty special set.
There are many ways you could use this suitcase set! Here are some ideas:
- Family Room Storage - Use the suitcases in your family room to hold your remote controls, throw blankets, and magazines. Just stack them and set them next to your television console for a great look.
- Party Trays - Prop open the large suitcase at your next party and use the suitcase to hold your snack bowls. Use the smaller suitcase to hold a bucket of bottled beverages in ice. Perfect for a going-away party or a graduation party.
- Card Holder - Use the set of suitcases at a wedding to hold wedding cards. The smaller suitcase can hold blank cards and pens, then after your guests fill out their cards, they can place them into the larger suitcase for you.
What are your creative ideas for using this item? Click one of the social media sharing buttons on this page to share this product, include your creative ideas, and tag us at @thirdshift3 (or hashtag #thirdshiftvintage) so we can read and share your ideas.
More from this collection
RECENTLY VIEWED ITEMS
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.