No Food On Beach...
Add a pop of color to any decor with this vintage metal beach sign!
This sign would look great hung at a lake cabin or even in a pool house. It can also be used in a shop, office, or man cave as a magnetic bulletin board.
This metal hand-painted sign is in very good vintage condition. The metal is a heavy metal and shows signs of age, patina, and surface rust, as shown. The black paint is still very dark and is in great shape. The yellow paint at the corners is chipped, as shown. The backside of the sign is painted orange, as shown. Please use the ZOOM tool to get a close up view of this item and its condition.
- 1 Vintage "No Food One Beach" Hand-Painted Metal Sign (as shown)
- Product Material: Metal, Steel
- Product Color: Yellow, Black
- Product Dimensions: 18" wide x 12" tall
WHY WE LOVE IT
We love that this sign came from a public swimming beach! Maybe it was near Coney Island or Coronado Central Beach. Just think of all the swimmers who saw this sign in its lifetime (and smuggled food onto the beach). This is truly a unique, one-of-a-kind sign! You will probably never see another just like it!
This sign would definitely had a pop of color to your home, but there are other uses for it as well. Here are some ideas:
- Magnetic Note Board - Hang the sign in your office and use it to hold your to-do lists, calendars, photos, and notes. A fun reminder of the beach while you are hard at work!
- Magnetic Photo Board - Hang the sign in your home or cabin and use it to hold Summer swimming photos.
What are your creative ideas for using this item? Click one of the social media sharing buttons on this page to share this product, include your creative ideas, and tag us at @thirdshift3 (or hashtag #thirdshiftvintage) so we can read and share your ideas.
More from this collection
RECENTLY VIEWED ITEMS
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.