This 32-drawer metal parts drawer has so many uses!
Use this parts drawer unit in your shop or studio to hold small art supplies. Use it in your garage to hold miscellaneous nuts and bolts and other small garage treasures. Use it in an office to hold small office supplies. Put this unit in your pantry and use each drawer to store a different spice jar. You could even turn this piece into a unique floral display - just open up random drawers, put a shot glass or other small glass into the drawers, then add your favorite fresh cut flowers - very unique!
So many possibilities!
This industrial metal parts drawer unit is in very good vintage condition. The metal has an aged patina, giving it a great rustic look. The drawers slide in and out of the rack easily. The inside of the drawers are fairly clean, just need a good dusting out. The entire drawer unit is strong and secure. There are no major dents or dings in the metal. The top and sides of the unit have scrapes and scratches, as shown. Please use the ZOOM tool to get a close up view of this item and its condition.
- 1 Industrial Metal Parts Drawer / Hardware Bin with 32 drawers (as shown)
- Product Material: Metal, Aluminum
- Product Color: Silvertone Metal, Rustic Metal
- Product Dimensions: 12-3/4" wide x 6" deep x 15-1/2" tall; drawers are 2-7/8" wide x 5-7/8" long x 1-1/4" deep
WHY WE LOVE IT
We love the size of this drawer unit and the number of drawers it has - just right for most desks or work tables.
We also love the clean, sleek silver aluminum drawers! Easy to clean and can be filled with so many different things.
Make sure to see our CREATIVE USES below for ideas on how you could use this parts drawer unit!
There are lots of fun ways you could use this parts cabinet! Here are some ideas:
- Candy Dispenser - Whether used at a party (such as a birthday party) or just day-to-day use, the drawers can be used to hold a variety of wrapped candies! Your kids or grandkids are sure to love your unique candy dispenser, and at a party, it makes it fun for your guests to choose their favorites. Small lollipops, small candy bars, hard candies, mints – whatever your favorites are. You could label the drawers using the packaging of the candy or leave the drawers unlabeled – unlabeled makes it more fun to have to look through all the drawers to find your favorite treat!
- Parts Organizer - Use the cabinet in your shop, studio, or garage to hold all your small parts. Perfect for small craft supplies, sewing supplies, nuts and bolts, jewelry findings, and much more.
- Floral Display - Place the cabinet on your kitchen counter and use it to display fresh cut flowers. Just open a few random drawers, put a small shot glass of water inside the drawer, then add your cut flowers. Your flowers never looked better (or more unique)!
- Planter - Line several random drawers with plastic cling wrap. Add a few pebbles and then top with potting soil. Plant fresh herbs or succulents in the open drawers and you have a unique miniature garden. Perfect for a windowsill, desk, or counter.
We're sure you'll find lots of uses!
What are your creative ideas for using this item? Click one of the social media sharing buttons on this page to share this product, include your creative ideas, and tag us at @thirdshift3 (or hashtag #thirdshiftvintage) so we can read and share your ideas.
More from this collection
RECENTLY VIEWED ITEMS
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.