Mens Rest Room & Dressing Room...
Just think of how cool this double-sided, hand-painted metal sign would look in your home decor! It's definitely a hard-to-find, unique sign!
Hang it in a bathroom for a touch of industrial flair. It would also look right at home in a pool house or at a lake cabin. If you prefer, hang the sign in your shop, office, or man cave and use it as a magnetic bulletin board.
The sign is double-sided with the same message on both sides.
This metal hand-painted sign is in very good vintage condition. The metal is a heavy metal and shows signs of age, patina, and surface rust. The black paint is still very dark and is in great shape. This is a double-sided sign - one side shows more patina and rust than the other, as shown. Please use the ZOOM tool to get a close up view of this item and its condition.
- 1 Vintage "Mens Rest Room & Dressing Room" Hand-Painted Metal Sign (as shown)
- Product Material: Metal, Steel
- Product Color: Off-white, Black
- Product Dimensions: 18" wide x 12" tall
WHY WE LOVE IT
We come across a lot of vintage signs in our travels, but have never seen one like this before. We love that it was hand-painted many years ago and that it has stood the test of time. The sign originally hung at a public swimming beach. The metal has such a great patina for years of being near the water. This is truly a unique, one-of-a-kind sign! You will probably never see another just like it!
Sure, this sign would look great hung on a wall as part of your home decor, but there are other uses for it as well. Here are some ideas:
- Magnetic Bulletin Board - Hang the sign in your office and use it to hold your to-do lists, calendars, photos, and notes.
- Magnetic Inspiration Board - Hang the sign in your shop or studio and use it to hold photos, notes, and ideas that inspire you and your work. Makes a great mood board, too.
- Yard Art - The sign is used to being outside, hang it from a tree in your yard or nestle it into a garden for a quirky conversation piece.
What are your creative ideas for using this item? Click one of the social media sharing buttons on this page to share this product, include your creative ideas, and tag us at @thirdshift3 (or hashtag #thirdshiftvintage) so we can read and share your ideas.
More from this collection
RECENTLY VIEWED ITEMS
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.