Goldfinger II - The Man With The Midas Touch...
This James Bond 007 Role Playing Game Adventure is for 1 to 3 players.
A golden web of intrigue is about to ensnare you!
Briefing: Three famous physicists have disappeared. Now, an M.I.6 agent assigned to protect another world-renowned nuclear physicist has been discovered dead of skin suffocation - his body covered with gold paint. Only one man is known to use this bizarre method - Auric Goldfinger. Has Goldfinger returned, or is someone mimicking his lethal methods? Whatever links the missing scientists with the agent's death must be discovered quickly, or the results may prove catastrophic to the world.
The Goldfinger II: The Man with the Midas Touch Adventure package contains:
- An illustrated 48-page Gamemaster's Guide with complete instructions on running the adventure alone or as a sequel.
- An Agent's Briefing Dossier from M.I.6 with 8 Mission Sheets that provide clues and maps for the players.
- A stand-up screen containing maps of a subterranean cave and the enemy's secret base, and the Mission Timetable.
Use this game at your next neighborhood get-together or use the game as a piece of decor in a family game room.
We have several other James Bond Role Playing Adventures in this series available (as shown in the last photo) - choose your favorite or make it a set!
This boxed adventure game is in very good vintage condition. The box has minor edge wear to it, and one small tear, as shown. All the contents of this game are in excellent condition - no rips, tears, creases, or writing. It appears that this game was never used, other than the wear to the box. Please use the ZOOM tool to get a close up view of this item and its condition.
- 1 James Bond Goldfinger II Adventure Game in Original Box (as shown)
- Product Material: Cardstock, Paper
- Product Colors: Green, Blue, Yellow, Orange, Gold
- Product Dimensions: 8-1/2" x 11-1/2" x 3/4"
- Manufacturer: Victory Games, Inc.
More from this collection
RECENTLY VIEWED ITEMS
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.