James Bond - A View to a Kill...
This James Bond 007 Role Playing Game Adventure is for 1 to 3 players.
One of our "00" agents has disappeared!
Briefing: M.I.6 operative 004 is missing. His assignment was to infiltrate deep into the Soviet Union in order to retrieve a stolen microchip that is vital to England's national defense. 004 never arrived at his rendezvous point, and now someone must be sent into the frozen Siberian wastelands to find him. But the stolen microchip is just the tip of the iceberg - there is a conspiracy afoot that could disrupt the world's economy. Is there enough time left to track down the ruthless mastermind and stop his earth-shattering plot?
The A View to a Kill Adventure package contains:
- An illustrated 48-page Gamemaster's Guide with complete instructions on running an adventure.
- An Agent's Briefing Dossier from M.I.6 with 8 Mission Sheets that provide clues and maps for the players.
- A stand-up screen containing a map of the San Francisco Bay Area and floorplans of the Major Villian's chateau.
Use this game at your next neighborhood get-together or use the game as a piece of decor in a family game room.
We have several other James Bond Role Playing Adventures in this series available (as shown in the last photo) - choose your favorite or make it a set!
This boxed adventure game is in very good vintage condition. The box has edge wear to it, and two of the corners are apart, as shown. All the contents of this game are in excellent condition - no rips, tears, creases, or writing. It appears that this game was never used, other than the wear to the box. Please use the ZOOM tool to get a close up view of this item and its condition.
- 1 James Bond A View to a Kill Adventure Game in Original Box (as shown)
- Product Material: Cardstock, Paper
- Product Colors: Red, Yellow, Orange, Gold
- Product Dimensions: 8-1/2" x 11-1/2" x 3/4"
- Manufacturer: Victory Games, Inc.
More from this collection
RECENTLY VIEWED ITEMS
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.