Industrial metal and glass, perfect for your home decor...
This lab stand features a rustic cast iron base that gives it plenty of character. There are two clamps to hold the large glass test tube. The clamps can be adjusted to whatever height you would like.
This lab stand also makes a unique flower vase for your favorite fresh cut flowers! Perfect as a prop for a Halloween Party or Mad Science Party display - creepy cool!
So many fun uses!
We have more vintage lab stands available in our shop - choose your favorites!
This cast iron stand is in very good vintage condition. The base is strong and secure with an aged and rustic patina, as shown. The metal rod is straight and has an aged and rusty patina. The metal clamps are strong and secure and the knobs turn with ease. The glass test tube is new, old-stock that has never been used. The test tube is safe for beverages. Please use the ZOOM tool to get a close up view of this item and its condition.
- 1 Cast Iron Lab Stand
- 2 Metal Clamp Holders
- 1 150ml Glass Test Tube
- Product Material: Metal, Iron, Glass
- Product Colors: Black Cast Iron, Clear Glass
- Product Dimensions: 4" x 6-1/2" cast iron base x 17" tall, clamps are adjustable; test tube is 150ml and is about 6" tall
WHY WE LOVE IT
The base is seriously awesome! We love the chippy, rusty, aged patina of this very heavy base! It has natural character, aged to perfection in an old science lab. It doesn't get much better than that!
Sure, this lab stand will work for your home laboratory, concocting cool inventions. But there are other fun uses, too! Here are some ideas for using the lab stand:
- Floral Vase - Fill the test tube with water and add your favorite fresh cut flowers or greens. Set the stand on your center island or table for a unique centerpiece.
- Home Bar Beverage Holder - Pretend you're a mad scientist and fill the test tube with your favorite liquor. Then when it's time to mix drinks, just pour shots out of the test tube.
- Mad Science or Halloween Decor - Fill the test tube with water and add dry ice for a foggy effect. You could also add colored water - think murky green - to the test tube and pretend it's the potion of life at a mad science or Halloween party!
We're sure you'll find lots of uses for this!
What are your creative ideas for using this item? Click one of the social media sharing buttons on this page to share this product, include your creative ideas, and tag us at @thirdshift3 (or hashtag #thirdshiftvintage) so we can read and share your ideas.
More from this collection
RECENTLY VIEWED ITEMS
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.