This lab stand features a rustic cast iron base which gives it character. There are two clamps to hold the Erlenmeyer Flask. The clamps can be adjusted to whatever height you would like.
This lab stand also makes a unique flower vase for your favorite fresh cut flowers! Perfect as a prop for a Halloween Party or Mad Science Party display - creepy cool!
So many fun uses!
We have more vintage lab stands available in our shop - choose your favorites!
This cast iron stand is in very good vintage condition. The base is is strong and secure with an aged and rustic patina, as shown. The metal rod is straight and has an aged and rusty patina. The metal clamps are strong and secure and the knobs turn with ease. The Erlenmeyer flask is new, old-stock. The flask has some dust in it, but it had been sealed in its original container and is safe for beverages. Please use the ZOOM tool to get a close up view of this item and its condition.
- 1 Cast Iron Lab Stand
- 2 Metal Clamp Holders
- 1 250ml Erlenmeyer Flask
- Product Material: Metal, Iron, Glass
- Product Colors: Black Cast Iron, Clear Glass
- Product Dimensions: 4" x 6-1/2" cast iron base x 17" tall, clamps are adjustable; Erlenmeyer flask is 250ml and is about 5-1/4" tall
WHY WE LOVE IT
The base is awesome! We love the chippy, rusty, aged patina of this very heavy base! It has natural character, aged to perfection in an old science lab. It doesn't get much better than that!
Sure, this lab stand will work for your home laboratory, concocting cool inventions. But there are other fun uses, too!
Here are some ideas for using the lab stand:
- Floral Vase - Fill the flask with water and add your favorite fresh cut flowers or greens. Set the stand on your center island or table for a unique centerpiece.
- Home Bar Beverage Holder - Pretend you're a mad scientist and fill the flask with your favorite liquor. Then when it's time to mix drinks, just pour shots out of the flask.
- Mad Science or Halloween Decor - Fill the flask with water and add dry ice for a foggy effect. You could also add colored water - think murky green - to the flask and pretend it's the potion of life at a mad science or Halloween party!
We're sure you'll find lots of uses for this!
What are your creative ideas for using this item? Click one of the social media sharing buttons on this page to share this product, include your creative ideas, and tag us at @thirdshift3 (or hashtag #thirdshiftvintage) so we can read and share your ideas.
More from this collection
RECENTLY VIEWED ITEMS
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question About This Item?
Click the Ask a Question button, and we will get back to you as soon as possible. For immediate assistance, please use the Live Chat button at the bottom of the screen.