This industrial cool cast iron lab stand would look great in any decor!
This lab stand features a tripod cast iron base. There are two clamps holding an Erlenmeyer Flask, along with a metal ring clamp. The clamps can be adjusted to whatever height you would like.
This lab stand makes a unique flower vase for your favorite fresh cut flowers! Perfect as a prop for a Halloween Party or Mad Science Party display - creepy cool!
So many fun uses!
We have more vintage lab stands available in our shop - choose your favorites!
This cast iron stand is in very good vintage condition. The base is very heavy-duty and is strong and secure with an aged patina and surface rust, as shown. The metal rod is straight and has an aged and rusty patina. The metal clamps are strong and secure and the knobs turn with ease. The Erlenmeyer flask is new, old-stock but does have some dust inside it. Please use the ZOOM tool to get a close up view of this item and its condition.
- 1 Large Heavy-Duty Cast Iron Lab Stand
- 2 Metal Clamps
- 1 Metal Ring
- 1 500ml Erlenmeyer Flask
- Product Material: Metal, Iron, Glass
- Product Colors: Black Cast Iron, Clear Glass
- Product Dimensions: 10" diameter cast iron base x 21-1/2" tall, clamps are adjustable; Erlenmeyer flask is 500ml and is about 7" tall
WHY WE LOVE IT
It's the cool tripod base of this stand that we really love! There are small "feet" on the ends of each of the legs and that gives the base even more character. We also really love the patina of this piece!
While you certainly could use this lab stand for its intended purposes, there are other fun uses, too!
Here are some ideas for using the lab stand:
- Floral Vase - Fill the flask with water and add your favorite fresh cut flowers or greens. Set the stand on your center island or table for a unique centerpiece.
- Home Bar Beverage Holder - Pretend you're a mad scientist and fill the flask with your favorite liquor. Then when it's time to mix drinks, just pour shots out of the flask.
- Mad Science or Halloween Decor - Fill the flask with water and add dry ice for a foggy effect. You could also add colored water - think murky green - to the flask and pretend it's the potion of life at a mad science or Halloween party!
We're sure you'll find lots of uses for this!
What are your creative ideas for using this item? Click one of the buttons below to share this product, include your creative ideas, and tag us at @thirdshift3 (or hashtag #thirdshiftvintage) so we can read and share your ideas.
Share this Product
More from this collection
RECENTLY VIEWED ITEMS
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question About This Item?
Be the first to ask a question about this item. For immediate assistance, please use the Live Chat button at the bottom of the screen.