I Ching Cards are a new visual introduction to the ancient Chinese classic based on the James Legge translation. Sixty-four hexagram cards describe the patterns of change and transformation.
For the first time, I Ching is presented as a deck of cards revealing the secrets of the Book of Change. In addition to the 64 hexagram cards numbered from 1 to 64, the I Ching deck also contains cards of instruction and several blank cards for making notes and observations.
The I Ching instruction cards are as follows:
- How to Throw the Coins
- Instruction Summary
- Key for Identifying the Hexagrams
- Attributes of Trigrams (familial, father, first son, etc.)
- Imagery and Symbolism in I Ching Hexagrams
- Attributes of Trigrams (familial, mother, first daughter, etc.)
- Diagram of Trigrams
- Nuclear Trigrams
- Interaction of Trigrams
- Diagram of Emblems
- The Hexagrams
- The Lunar Months
This set of I Ching cards is in very good vintage condition. The box has minor edge wear to it, as shown. All of the cards are in excellent condition - no rips, tears, creases, or writing. The three golden coins are also in excellent condition. It appears that this set was never used, other than the wear to the box. Please use the ZOOM tool to get a close up view of this item and its condition.
- 1 I Ching Cards set in Original Box with coins (as shown)
- Product Material: Cardstock, Paper, Metal
- Product Colors: Red, White, Black
- Product Dimensions: 2-7/8" x 4-7/8"
More from this collection
RECENTLY VIEWED ITEMS
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.