Professional results every time with this combination set of Roman Letters and Number Stencil Set
Use this vintage E-Z Lettering Co. stencil set for all your art and craft projects! Great for making signs, embellishing scrapbooks or journals, and the small letter size is perfect for gift tags and greeting cards! Of course, you could just frame this set and display it in a craft room or studio for a great vintage look!
This stencil set includes letters, numbers, and symbols, as shown. All letters are in uppercase.
At the time of this listing, we have more vintage stencils available - choose your favorites!
This stencil set is in very good, unused vintage condition. The wax paper envelope shows a little bit of wear, but it is intact. The cardstock stencil sheets are in very good condition - with no rips or tears, bends or creases. The stencils have never been used. Some of the shapes have never been punched out. This stencil set was made by E-Z Lettering Co. in 1964. Please use the ZOOM tool to get a close-up view of this item and its condition.
- 1 E-Z Lettering Co. Stencil Set No. 80 in Original Package, 1/2", 3/4", 1", 1-1/2", 2", 2-1/2" Roman Letters and Numbers (as shown)
- Product Material: Heavy Card, Paper
- Product Color: Red, Black, Orange, Kraft Cardstock
- Product Dimensions: stencils are 1/2 inch tall; overall stencil is approximately 8" x 10"
WHY WE LOVE IT
In this day and age of computers, word processors and graphics programs, it seems that hand stenciling posters and signs is a thing of the past. We love that this (unused) set of stencils allow you to create by hand again for a unique and retro look!
There are lots of clever ways you could use this set of stencils! Here are some ideas:
- Greeting Cards and Gift Tags - Use the various size stencils in this set to create custom, handmade greeting cards and gift tags for all your gifts. Your cards and tags will look like mini-works of art! You could even punch out the letters and use the letter as your gift tag.
- Journals and Scrapbooks - The stencils can be use to embellish journal pages, scrapbook pages, or even altered art projects. Use one or more stencil on each page to get the look you want. For example, for a journal page, use one letter to start the first word of a paragraph, then continue the paragraph using your own handwriting.
- Unique Framed Art - Punch out all the letters, then use the stencil sheet as a "matte" for a photo collage. Tuck photos behind each letter then frame under glass.
What are your creative ideas for using this item? Click one of the social media sharing buttons on this page to share this product, include your creative ideas, and tag us at @thirdshift3 (or hashtag #thirdshiftvintage) so we can read and share your ideas.
More from this collection
RECENTLY VIEWED ITEMS
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.