Vintage Dual Kolor Double-Sided Colored Pencils in Original Box of 24, Empire (c.1950s)
Too cool for school!
Add this hard-to-find set of Dual Kolor double-sided colored pencils to your collection, or turn them into something new! For example, you could use the pencils as embellishments tied to gift packages. The pencils would also look great sitting on your desk as a bit of retro decor, and they make great photo props, too! Use the pencils on a buffet table or picnic table - just put a pencil in a cup and poke the pencil through a small piece of paper that has the name of the food item written on it. So many clever ways to use and display this set - be creative!
The pencils in this set are in very good vintage condition. The pencils are all about 7 inches long - so plenty of use left in them. The paint on the pencils is bright and free of major scratches, dents, or dings. The pencils are embossed with "Dual Kolor by Empire U.S.A.". The original box is also in good vintage condition, the bottom flap is missing, as shown. Please use the ZOOM tool to get a close up view of this item, and its condition.
- 12 Dual Kolor Double-Sided Colored Pencils in Original Box (as shown)
- Product Material: Wood, Colored Lead
- Product Color: Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Purple, Black, and more
- Product Sizes: approximately 7" long
WHY WE LOVE IT
We love the feeling of nostalgia these pencils have. They take you back to when you were a kid. We also love the retro graphics, and the stripes on the pencils. Just too cool!
There are lots of fun ways you could use this set of pencils! Here are some ideas:
- Gift Wrap Embellishment - After wrapping a gift (perhaps to an artist or a crafter), tie ribbon or twine around the package and insert a colored pencil into the knot, using the pencil in place of a bow. Not only does it make the package fun to look it, the pencil serves as an extra gift.
- Buffet Food Markers or Place Setting Cards - Add some color to your next party and use several pencils to mark the food in your buffet. Just place the pencil in a small glass (such as a shot glass) then write the name of the food item onto a small piece of paper. Poke two holes in the paper to fasten it to the pencil (sort of like a flag). This idea is also fun for birthday parties to mark each place setting with your guests name.
- Unique Framed Art - Remove the pencils from the package, then frame the package and the pencils (similar to the first photo in this listing) under glass and hang in a craft room. Crafty cool!
What are your creative ideas for using this item? Click one of the social media sharing buttons on this page to share this product, include your creative ideas, and tag us at @thirdshift3 (or hashtag #thirdshiftvintage) so we can read and share your ideas.
More from this collection
RECENTLY VIEWED ITEMS
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.