Vintage Dorman Parts Drawer Hardware Bin with 20 Drawers in Rustic Orange (c.1950s) N1
Get organized with this 20-drawer metal Dorman parts drawer unit!
There are lots of clever uses for this industrial parts cabinet. Perfect for your shop or studio to hold small art supplies. Use it in your garage to hold miscellaneous nuts and bolts and other small garage treasures. Use it in an office to hold small office supplies. Put this unit in your pantry and use each drawer to store a different spice jar. You could even turn this piece into a unique floral display - just open up random drawers, put a shot glass or other small glass into the drawers, then add your favorite fresh cut flowers - very unique!
The individual drawer frames can be taken apart and reassembled in a different configuration if you prefer. For example, this unit is currently configured with 4 drawers wide by 5 drawers tall, but you could change it to be 5 drawers wide and 4 drawers tall.
So many possibilities!
At the time of this listing, we have more units like this one available in our shop. The units can easily be combined to make one large unit.
This Dorman parts drawer unit is in very good vintage condition. The orange metal has an aged patina, giving it a great rustic look. The printing on the individual drawers is still legible. The drawers slide in and out of the rack easily. The inside of the drawers are fairly clean, just need a good dusting out. The entire drawer unit is strong and secure. There are no major dents or dings in the metal. The top right corner is slightly dented, as shown, but this could be straightened out. The last photo shows the front and side of the unit, the front of the unit, the back and side of the unit, and the backside. Please use the ZOOM tool to get a close up view of this item and its condition.
- 1 Dorman Parts Drawer / Hardware Bin with 20 drawers (as shown)
- Product Material: Metal
- Product Color: Orange Metal, Rustic Metal
- Product Dimensions: currently configured to 11-3/4" long x 11-3/4" tall x 5-1/2" deep; drawers are approximately 4-3/4" long x 2-3/4" wide x 2" deep
WHY WE LOVE IT
We love the industrial orange and the machine age look! Parts cabinets like this drawer unit are just not made like this anymore - and we love that!
We love that this unit can be combined with other units to make a much larger unit - in whatever configuration you prefer! Make the cabinet tall and narrow, or low and wide - it's up to you.
The bright orange color is sure to command attention in any room!
There are lots of fun ways you could use this parts cabinet! Here are some ideas:
- Parts Organizer - Use the cabinet in your shop, studio, or garage to hold all your small parts. Perfect for small craft supplies, sewing supplies, nuts and bolts, jewelry findings, and much more.
- Floral Display - Place the cabinet on your kitchen counter and use it to display fresh cut flowers. Just open a few random drawers, put a small shot glass of water inside the drawer, then add your cut flowers. Your flowers never looked better (or more unique)!
- Planter - Line several random drawers with plastic cling wrap. Add a few pebbles and then top with potting soil. Plant fresh herbs or succulents in the open drawers and you have a unique miniature garden. Perfect for a windowsill, desk, or counter.
We're sure you'll find lots of uses!
What are your creative ideas for using this item? Click one of the social media sharing buttons on this page to share this product, include your creative ideas, and tag us at @thirdshift3 (or hashtag #thirdshiftvintage) so we can read and share your ideas.
More from this collection
RECENTLY VIEWED ITEMS
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.