A fun vintage beach sign for any home or cabin decor...
This hard-to-find hand-painted beach sign can be used in so many ways!
Hang it in your home or lake cabin as a fun conversation piece. If you prefer, hang the sign in your shop, office, or man cave and use it as a magnetic bulletin board.
This metal hand-painted sign is in very good vintage condition. The metal is a heavy metal and shows signs of age, patina, and surface rust. The red and black paint is still very dark and is in great shape. The backside of the sign is blank, as shown. The sign is framed inside a rough wood frame, as shown. You could always remove the wood frame, if you wanted to. Please use the ZOOM tool to get a close up view of this item and its condition.
- 1 Vintage "Depth 2' to 4-1/2' at Railing, Non Swimmers Please Stay in Guarded Area" Hand-Painted Metal Sign (as shown)
- Product Material: Metal, Steel, Wood
- Product Color: Off-white, Red, Black
- Product Dimensions: metal sign is 18" wide x 12" tall, 20-1/2" x 14-1/2" in the frame
WHY WE LOVE IT
We love that this sign came from a public swimming beach, and we also really love the colors and think the text makes this is a fun sign for any decor.
This fun sign would look right at home in a pool house or at a cabin, but there are other uses for it as well. Here are some ideas:
- Magnetic Photo Board - This sign would look great in a pool house or cabin holding photos of playing in the water during your Summer vacation.
- Party Tray - Since the metal sign is framed, it would make a unique and fun party tray - perfect for your next pool party! Use it as a tray for beverages or snacks.
We're sure you'll have lots of other fun ideas, too!
What are your creative ideas for using this item? Click one of the social media sharing buttons on this page to share this product, include your creative ideas, and tag us at @thirdshift3 (or hashtag #thirdshiftvintage) so we can read and share your ideas.
More from this collection
RECENTLY VIEWED ITEMS
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.