DANGER! Do Not Enter Water Here...
Add this vintage beach sign to your home decor - makes a perfect conversation piece, and you'll be the only one to have a sign like this!
Hang it in a bathroom for a touch of industrial flair. It would also look right at home in a pool house or at a lake cabin. If you prefer, hang the sign in your shop, office, or man cave and use it as a magnetic bulletin board.
At the time of this listing, we have other vintage DANGER signs available - make it a set!
This metal hand-painted sign is in very good vintage condition. The metal is a heavy metal and shows signs of age, patina, and surface rust. The red and black paint is still very dark and is in great shape. The backside of the sign is blank, as shown. Please use the ZOOM tool to get a close up view of this item and its condition.
- 1 Vintage "DANGER! Do Not Enter Water Here" Hand-Painted Metal Sign (as shown)
- Product Material: Metal, Steel
- Product Color: Off-white, Red, Black
- Product Dimensions: 18" wide x 12" tall
WHY WE LOVE IT
Vintage metal signs are always on our radar when we are out searching for items for our shop. This old beach sign is one of those signs that is very hard to part with! We love that it came from a public swimming beach, and we also really love the colors and think the text makes this is a fun sign for any decor.
Of course this sign would look great just as it is hanging in a home or cabin, but there are other uses for it as well. Here are some ideas:
- Magnetic Bulletin Board - Hang the sign in your office and use it to hold your to-do lists, calendars, photos, and notes.
- Magnetic Photo Board - This sign would look great in a pool house or cabin holding photos of playing in the water during your Summer vacation.
We're sure you'll have lots of other fun ideas, too!
What are your creative ideas for using this item? Click one of the social media sharing buttons on this page to share this product, include your creative ideas, and tag us at @thirdshift3 (or hashtag #thirdshiftvintage) so we can read and share your ideas.
More from this collection
RECENTLY VIEWED ITEMS
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.