Add this 1923 receipt from The Dayton Biscuit Co. to your collection, or turn it into something new.
This receipt is dated July 3, 1923 and is made out to The John Smith Co. There is a second receipt attached to the back, as well.
Use the paper in your art projects - scrapbooks, collage work, journals, altered art, gift tags, and more. Be creative!
We have lots more ephemera available in our shop - choose your favorites.
- John Smith was one of the original settlers of Darke Co. Ohio. In 1851, he opened a general merchandise store - it was the first store ever to be opened in Arcanum and was very successful for many, many years. We have more receipts and letterhead from his company available in our shop.
- The Dayton Biscuit Co., A Strictly Sanitary Plant, Manufacturers of Laurel Brand Cookies, Cakes & Crackers, a company that was established in 1902.
The receipts in this set are in good vintage condition - especially considering their age. The paper has yellowed with age. The receipts have both been attached to a piece of paper, back-to-back. There are no rips or tears. The receipt on the backside appears to have water staining. Please use the Zoom tool to get a close up view of this item.
- 2 Receipts from The Dayton Biscuit Co. to The John Smith Co.
- Product Material: Paper
- Product Dimensions: 8-1/2" x 7"
- Product Color: Aged Paper, Black text
Share this Product
More from this collection
RECENTLY VIEWED ITEMS
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question About This Item?
Be the first to ask a question about this item. For immediate assistance, please use the Live Chat button at the bottom of the screen.