Add this set of 1914 receipts, one from the Hamilton Brown Shoe Company and the other from The Hercules Clothing Company to your collection, or turn them into something new.
There are two receipts in this set - they have been attached back-to-back on another piece of paper. Both receipts are made out to The John Smith Co. One receipt is from The Hercules Clothing Co., a manufacturer of Uncle Dan's brand pants. The other receipt is from the Hamilton Brown Shoe Company, a manufacturer of shoes.
Use the paper in your art projects - scrapbooks, collage work, journals, altered art, gift tags, and more. Be creative!
We have lots more ephemera available in our shop - choose your favorites.
- John Smith was one of the original settlers of Darke Co. Ohio. In 1851, he opened a general merchandise store - it was the first store ever to be opened in Arcanum and was very successful for many, many years. We have more receipts and letterhead from his company available in our shop.
The receipts in this set are in good vintage condition - especially considering their age. The paper has yellowed with age. The receipts have been attached to another sheet of paper, and are back-to-back. Please use the Zoom tool to get a close up view of this item.
- 1 Receipt from The Hercules Clothing Co. to The John Smith Co.
- 1 Receipt from Hamilton Brown Shoe Co. to The John Smith Co.
- Product Material: Paper
- Product Dimensions: 8-1/2" x 7"
- Product Color: Aged Paper, Black Text, Red and Grey Logo
Share this Product
More from this collection
RECENTLY VIEWED ITEMS
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question About This Item?
Be the first to ask a question about this item. For immediate assistance, please use the Live Chat button at the bottom of the screen.