Digital Download "Whitman's Chocolates Christmas Ad" (c.1943) - Instant Download Printable
DESCRIPTIONIt wouldn't be Christmas without... Whitman's Chocolates
This digital magazine ad is from the December 20, 1943 issue of LIFE magazine:
"Dipping-in a Whitman's Sampler... like everygreens and bright red holly... is part of Christmas. This year, when fondly remembered things mean more than ever, you'll want to give (and enjoy) the familiar, cross-stitch Sampler... with it's many different taste thrills inside Whitman's luscious chocolate. All hands agree, there's no better way to say "Merry Christmas"."
This high resolution digital file magazine ad is perfect for printing on paper, creating gift tags, artist trading cards, banners and garlands, greeting cards, pillows, notebooks....we know you are creative and will find lots of uses!
This file can be printed as many times as you like. Make the image smaller for cards, pendants, stickers, and tags.
Click the Add to Cart button to add this item to your shopping cart. Provide your email information, and submit your order. The download file will be available for immediate download. A link to the file will also be sent to your email address.
- 1 Instant Digital Download File "Whitman's Chocolates Christmas Ad"
NOTE: This is a free digital image of an actual vintage magazine ad. It is NOT the actual printed copy - no product will be shipped to you.
- File Type: Printable Digital File in JPEG format
- File Resolution: 1-to-1 image scan at 300dpi high-resolution, 135kb file size
- Image Size: image is 752 pixels x 926 pixels and can be resized
The image in this download may be used for personal and small-quantity commercial production, but may NOT be sold or redistributed in part or in whole in digital form and may not be claimed as your own file.
WHY WE LOVE ITWe love illustrations from the 1940s! Back when illustrations were drawn by hand, not using a computer program.
We also enjoy reading the copy in vintage ads - the wording is usually very appropriate for the era, and not the kind of wording you would see in magazine ads of today.
There are many ways you can use digital scans of vintage ads – both in your home decor and for your art projects.
Here are some ideas to get you started:
- Unique Gift Wrap - Download an image and have it printed on large format paper (i.e. 11″x17″) and use the paper as unique gift wrap. You can also print the image on your home printer and use the paper for small gifts.
- Scrapbook Paper - Incorporate the digital image into your artwork, journals, or scrapbooks.
- Gift Cards or Tags - Resize, scale, or crop the images and use them for gift tags, greeting cards, stickers, or placecards.
- Home Decor - Print a color copy of the ad, frame it and hang it in your home or office.
- Iron-On Transfers - Print the ad on iron-on transfer paper and create t-shirts, tote bags, napkins, and other craft ideas with fabric.
We're sure you'll find lots of uses!
What are your creative ideas for using this item? Click one of the social media sharing buttons on this page to share this product, include your creative ideas, and tag us at @thirdshift3 (or hashtag #thirdshiftvintage) so we can read and share your ideas.
More from this collection
RECENTLY VIEWED ITEMS
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question About This Item?
Click the Ask a Question button, and we will get back to you as soon as possible. For immediate assistance, please use the Live Chat button at the bottom of the screen.