The Alphabet of Flowers and Fruit, letters M N O P...
This digital book illustration is from a book that was published around 1856. The original illustration was a wood engraving.
"M stands for Mulberry, fruit of the best, and the bright Mignoinette, of much beauty possest. N the Narcissus with Daffodil beauties displayed, and the Nut, in whose cracking great efforts are made. O, yellow Orange, from Portugal's clime, and the Olive, from Spain; that's the peace-fruit sublime. P the ripe Plum, and the Primrose so meek; not a fruit nor a flower you better can seek."
This high resolution digital file book illustration is perfect for printing on paper, creating gift tags, artist trading cards, banners and garlands, greeting cards, pillows, notebooks....we know you are creative and will find lots of uses!
This file can be printed as many times as you like. Make the image smaller for cards, pendants, stickers, and tags.
Click the Add to Cart button to add this item to your shopping cart. Provide your email information, and submit your order. The download file will be available for immediate download. A link to the file will also be sent to your email address.
- 1 Instant Digital Download File "The Alphabet of Flowers and Fruit" letters M N O P
NOTE: This is a free digital image of an actual vintage book page. It is NOT the actual printed copy - no product will be shipped to you.
- File Type: Printable Digital File in JPEG format
- File Resolution: 1-to-1 image scan at 300dpi high-resolution, 253kb file size
- Image Size: image is 1058 pixels x 1600 pixels and can be resized
The image in this download may be used for personal and small-quantity commercial production, but may NOT be sold or redistributed in part or in whole in digital form and may not be claimed as your own file.
WHY WE LOVE IT
We love illustrations from vintage and antique books! Back when illustrations were drawn by hand, not using a computer program.
We also love that there are so many creative ways you can use scans of these book pages - make sure to click on the CREATIVE USES tab for some ideas.
There are many ways you can use digital scans of vintage book illustrations – both in your home decor and for your art projects.
Here are some ideas to get you started:
- Unique Gift Wrap - Download an image and have it printed on large format paper (i.e. 11″x17″) and use the paper as unique gift wrap. You can also print the image on your home printer and use the paper for small gifts.
- Scrapbook Paper - Incorporate the digital image into your artwork, journals, or scrapbooks.
- Gift Cards or Tags - Resize, scale, or crop the images and use them for gift tags, greeting cards, stickers, or placecards.
- Home Decor - Print a color copy of the book page, frame it and hang it in your home or office.
- Iron-On Transfers - Print the digital book page on iron-on transfer paper and create t-shirts, tote bags, napkins, and other craft ideas with fabric.
We're sure you'll find lots of uses!
What are your creative ideas for using this item? Click one of the social media sharing buttons on this page to share this product, include your creative ideas, and tag us at @thirdshift3 (or hashtag #thirdshiftvintage) so we can read and share your ideas.
More from this collection
RECENTLY VIEWED ITEMS
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question About This Item?
Click the Ask a Question button, and we will get back to you as soon as possible. For immediate assistance, please use the Live Chat button at the bottom of the screen.