ACQUIRE... High Adventure in the World of High Finance...
This game was made in 1976 by Avalon Hill Game Co., formerly a Minnesota Mining & Mfg. Game (3M).
The main object of ACQUIRE is to become the wealthiest player by the end of the game. This is done by forming hotel chains and obtaining free blocks of stock, shrewdly buying the right stock at the right time, merging chains to obtain capital and adding hotels to the chains in which you have controlling interest to increase their value. The game is for 2 to 6 players.
If you prefer, the game components could also be used in altered art or assemblage projects. So many creative possibilities!
This game is in very good vintage condition. The box has minor edge wear to it, as shown. All of the cards, money, and tiles are in excellent condition - it appears that this game was never used, other than the wear to the box. Please use the ZOOM tool to get a close up view of this item and its condition.
- 1 Acquire Game by Avalon Hill Game Co. (as shown)
- Product Material: Cardstock, Paper, Plastic
- Product Colors: Blue, Green, White, Black, Yellow, Pink, Orange
- Product Dimensions: box is 8-1/2" x 11-1/2"
- Manufacturer: The Avalon Hill Game Co, formerly a Minnesota Mining & Mfg. Game
More from this collection
RECENTLY VIEWED ITEMS
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.