CAUTION Slippery Surface...
Add a touch of whimsy to any decor with this vintage metal state park caution sign!
This sign would be fun to hang in a bathroom, or mud room. It would also be a cool sign to hang in a pool house.
Use the sign in a shop, office, or man cave as a magnetic bulletin board.
This metal sign is in very good vintage condition. The metal is a heavy metal and shows signs of age and use, as shown. The paint is still very dark and is in great shape. There is a scratch in the sign, as shown, along with some minor scuff marks. The backside of the sign is blank, as shown. There are two holes in the sign which makes the sign easy to hang. Please use the ZOOM tool to get a close up view of this item and its condition.
- 1 Vintage "CAUTION Slippery Surface" Metal Sign (as shown)
- Product Material: Metal, Steel
- Product Color: Maroon, White
- Product Dimensions: 28-3/4" wide x 13" tall
WHY WE LOVE IT
We love the possibilities for this sign - it would be fun to have it displayed in a bathroom. We also love the large size and heavy metal of the sign - making it very versatile.
This sign would definitely had a pop of color to your home, but there are other uses for it as well. Here are some ideas:
- Magnetic Note Board - Hang the sign in your office and use it to hold your to-do lists, calendars, photos, and notes.
- Magnetic Photo Board - Hang the sign in your home or cabin and use it to hold photos.
What are your creative ideas for using this item? Click one of the social media sharing buttons on this page to share this product, include your creative ideas, and tag us at @thirdshift3 (or hashtag #thirdshiftvintage) so we can read and share your ideas.
More from this collection
RECENTLY VIEWED ITEMS
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.