Best Easter Wishes...
This digital Easter postcard is from 1917 and features a bouquet of Lily of the Valley flowers. The card was published by Stecher Lithographic Co.
This high resolution digital file postcard is perfect for printing on paper, creating gift tags, artist trading cards, banners and garlands, greeting cards, pillows, notebooks....we know you are creative and will find lots of uses!
This file can be printed as many times as you like. Make the image smaller for cards, pendants, stickers, and tags.
Click the Add to Cart button to add this item to your shopping cart. Provide your email information, and submit your order. The download file will be available for immediate download. A link to the file will also be sent to your email address.
- 1 Instant Digital Download File "Best Easter Wishes"
NOTE: This is a free digital image of an actual vintage post card. It is NOT the actual printed copy - no product will be shipped to you.
- File Type: Printable Digital File in JPEG format
- File Resolution: 1-to-1 image scan at 300dpi high-resolution, 50.9kb file size
- Image Size: image is 760 pixels x 484 pixels and can be resized
The image in this download may be used for personal and small-quantity commercial production, but may NOT be sold or redistributed in part or in whole in digital form and may not be claimed as your own file.
WHY WE LOVE ITWe love illustrations from the turn of the century! The illustrations are detailed, colorful, and interesting to look at. They are a nice reminder of simpler times.
There are many ways you can use digital scans of vintage postcards – both in your home decor and for your art projects.
Here are some ideas to get you started:
- Unique Gift Wrap - Download an image and have it printed on large format paper (i.e. 11″x17″) and use the paper as unique gift wrap. You can also print the image on your home printer and use the paper for small gifts.
- Scrapbook Paper - Incorporate the digital image into your artwork, journals, or scrapbooks.
- Gift Cards or Tags - Resize, scale, or crop the images and use them for gift tags, greeting cards, stickers, or placecards.
- Home Decor - Print a color copy of the postcard, frame it and hang it in your home or office.
- Iron-On Transfers - Print the ad on iron-on transfer paper and create t-shirts, tote bags, napkins, and other craft ideas with fabric.
We're sure you'll find lots of uses!
What are your creative ideas for using this item? Click one of the social media sharing buttons on this page to share this product, include your creative ideas, and tag us at @thirdshift3 (or hashtag #thirdshiftvintage) so we can read and share your ideas.
More from this collection
RECENTLY VIEWED ITEMS
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Hello! Am looking for a vintage image with which to create Easter postcards, and these are PERFECT! Your site indicates "Free". I am a cautious person by nature, how can you offer these treasures for free. Are they TRULY free? Is there any other obligation? Hope I am okay providing my email address? Thanks!
Hello! Thank you for your interest. Yes, these digital downloads are free. This is not an actual product that will be shipped - it is a professionally scanned digital image made from the original antique postcard (which is no longer under copyright). We created these digital scans for our customers because we love to see the images being used in modern-day projects. The description gives more details on this image, as well as ideas on how you can use the digital image. Once you've downloaded this image to your computer, you are free to use it in your personal projects. By providing your email address when you add this image (or images) to your cart, you will receive one email with a link to your digital downloads. We do not use your email address for ANY other purpose - only to supply you with a high-quality digital image. I hope this helps answer your question. Thanks again, and enjoy the digital scan!