With this Nomad Toplock Post Binder, you have no excuses for getting your paperwork in order for next year's taxes!
This industrial looking binder is the perfect size for holding a year's worth of paper - just punch two holes in your paper, and you're set!
The binder has a lock on it - when you slide the lock to the open position, you are able to remove the top cover to add your pages. Just lock back into position when you are done.
This binder is in good vintage condition. The cloth covering the two hard boards (top cover and bottom cover) has an aged patina to the cloth, as shown. There are no breaks to the binder, and the lock works as it should. Please use the ZOOM tool to get a close up view of this item and its condition.
- 1 Nomad Toplock Post Binder (as shown)
- Product Material: Heavy board, Metal, Cloth
- Product Color: Industrial Green, Grey
- Product Dimensions: binder is 9-1/2" x 12", and can hold paper up to 8-1/2" x 11" and up to 3-1/2" thick (that's a lot of paper!)
Use this binder to hold page-a-day works of art, journal entries or scrapbook pages. Just think of all the creative possibilities!
Each evening, relax with a sheet of paper and create something to include in your binder. Here are some ideas:
- Art Pages - create collages, watercolor paintings, drawings
- Journal Pages - write about your day, set your goals, write short stories or poems, or letters to yourself in the future
- Scrapbook Pages - create a scrapbook page of something you did during the day, or a place you visited
Add the page to the binder, one day at a time. Display the binder where you and others can see it - it will be fun to leaf through the binder as you add to it.
What are your creative ideas for using this item? Click one of the buttons below to share this product, include your creative ideas, and tag us at @thirdshift3 (or hashtag #thirdshiftvintage) so we can read and share your ideas.