This large, heavy-duty commercial bread tin has so many creative uses!
Use this bread loaf pan in a potting shed or garden to hold gardening supplies and tools. The pan can also be used in a desk, shop, studio, or garage as an organizer - perfect for tools and craft supplies. Use the pan on a patio or deck to hold bar-b-cue supplies and party utensils. Fill the pan with ice and use it at a party to keep food and beverages cold. Fill each connected pan with found objects from your travels - such as sea shells, rocks, and other artifacts - then place a piece of glass over the pan and use it as an end table. So many possibilities!
This heavy metal bread loaf pan is in very good vintage condition. There are no breaks, cracks, separations or dents in this pan. The silver metal has an aged patina, as shown. Several of the pans might have residue on them, which can be removed with a cleaner or oven cleaner type product (spray on, let sit, rinse off). The inside of the pans might have a bit of dust or debris on them, which can easily be cleaned out. Please use the ZOOM tool to get a close up view of this item and its condition.
- 1 Chicago Metallic Metal Bread Loaf Tin (as shown)
- Product Material: Metal, Heavy Aluminum
- Product Color: Aged Metal, Shiny Silver Metal
- Product Dimensions: 23" long x 13" wide x 3-1/2" deep
WHY WE LOVE IT
It's large, it's heavy, it's industrial. It has seen its fair share of baked bread in its life - the aged patina is proof of that. We love all these things!
We love that this bread pan still has lots of uses - even baking bread, if you wanted to do that!
There are lots of clever ways you could use this large pan! Here are some ideas:
- Garden Shed Organizer and Decor - Use this pan in your garden shed or greenhouse to hold your gardening tools, gloves, plant stakes, and pruners. It's functional, and it looks cool!
- Mini Herb Garden or Flower Box - Set the pan on your deck or patio and use it to grow kitchen herbs or even your favorite annuals. The sun will shine off the reflective surface of the pan and will sparkle!
- Curio Cabinet - Hang the pan on the wall (as shown in the second photo) and place small potted plants, such as succulents, into each of the trays. Tuck in small trinkets and treasures for a fun look.
- Beverage Tray - Place a layer of tin foil or plastic wrap in the bottom of the individual trays, fill with ice cubes and your favorite bottled beverages. A unique drink tray for your next patio party!
We're sure you'll find lots of uses!
What are your creative ideas for using this item? Click one of the social media sharing buttons on this page to share this product, include your creative ideas, and tag us at @thirdshift3 (or hashtag #thirdshiftvintage) so we can read and share your ideas.
More from this collection
RECENTLY VIEWED ITEMS
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.