Let's monkey around!
This monkey would look great in your office sitting on your desk, holding paper clips, stamps, or other small supplies - something to make you smile when the day seems like it's never going to end. Place the monkey in your guest bathroom and use it to hold a bar of soap - your guests will think it's clever! You could even use the monkey in your bedroom to hold your loose change or jewelry. Add the monkey to your next poker party to hold a deck of cards. The monkey would also be really cool on a table or counter in your kitchen, holding small candies. Use him at a party to hold toothpicks, or after-dinner mints. So many uses - be creative!
As a monkey collector for many years, the brass monkey trays have always been a favorite of all who see the collection - they all looked great lined up on a shelf, each holding something different. Now you can add this monkey to YOUR collection!
This brass monkey figure card holder is in very good vintage condition. The brass is a dark brass color with an aged matte patina, as shown. The figure is strong and solid, with no cracks or breaks. Please use the ZOOM tool to get a close up view of this item and its condition.
- 1 Monkey Tray / Card Holder (as shown)
- Product Material: Brass, Cast Brass, Bronze Metal
- Product Dimensions: 7" tall, with a 4" x 2-1/2" tray
WHY WE LOVE IT
It's a monkey! We LOVE monkeys! Especially metal cool looking monkeys!
We love how quirky and fun this piece is. You can't help but smile when you see it sitting on a desk or a shelf.
The aged patina of the metal is the topping on the cake - giving this monkey a unique look.
There are lots of fun ways you could use this monkey tray! Here are some ideas:
- Business Card Holder - Place the monkey on your desk to hold your business cards. Your visitors will remember you were the cool person with a fun monkey on your desk!
- Soap Holder - Use this monkey tray in a mudroom bathroom to hold a bar of soap. Show your kids you're not monkeying around about having them wash their hands before dinner! Would be fun in a guest bathroom, too!
- Special Gift Presentation - Imagine a very special gift, such as jewelry, sitting on the tray, and then the entire monkey wrapped in a clear cellophane bag tied with a ribbon. What a fun way to show someone you are bananas for them!
- Mint Tray - Having a small dinner party? Place after dinner mints on the tray for your guests. They'll go ape for them!
What are your creative ideas for using this item? Click one of the social media sharing buttons on this page to share this product, include your creative ideas, and tag us at @thirdshift3 (or hashtag #thirdshiftvintage) so we can read and share your ideas.
More from this collection
RECENTLY VIEWED ITEMS
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.