Turn this Hanco Master Palette Color Guide book into something new!
This large spiral bound resource book is filled with color swatches that can be removed along their perforated lines and used in your art!
The colored lithograph cover depicts a print shop at the turn of the century - it makes a great illustration to be framed and hung in a shop or studio! The inside of the book has a page regarding early lithography in America. The book is divided into sections: Regular Inks; Fast Tint Inks; Gloss Inks; and Metal Sheen Inks. The pages in these sections are very colorful and include a large range of shades of the various colors. Each color panel has 8 swatches that can be removed from the book, if desired, and used in your art - please see the third photo for a close up view of the page.
Makes a perfect gift for an artist or print designer!
This large spiral bound book is in excellent vintage condition. There are no rips or tears to the cover or the interior pages. The cover shows very little, if any, wear. The interior pages are bright and colorful and are completely intact within the binding. Please use the ZOOM tool to get a close up view of this item and its condition.
- 1 Hanco Master Palette Color Guide Book (as shown)
- Product Material: Cardstock, Glossy Paper
- Product Color: Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Purple, Metalic Gold, Silver, Copper
- Product Dimensions: 15-3/8" wide x 11-1/2" tall
WHY WE LOVE IT
We love the illustration on the cover of this book! It would look very cool framed and displayed in a shop or studio as a work of art.
We also love all the possibilities for the pages of this book! See our Creative Uses tab for more.
There are several creative ways you could use this book! Here are some ideas:
- Display Piece - Hang the book on a wall in a shop or art studio as a unique piece of art. The colors and the illustration are sure to make this a conversation piece.
- Altered Art Supply - Use the color swatches in this book in your altered art or assemblage projects. Fun to use in scrapbooks, journals, and altered books, too.
- Gift Wrap - Make color copies of the pages and use the copies as unique gift wrap for small gifts. Especially fun for gifts for your artist friends.
- Tags and Cards - Turn the swatches in the book into gift tags or cards. Just draw your own illustrations onto the cards to make them even more unique. The swatches could also be used to create artist trading cards.
We're sure you'll find lots of uses!
What are your creative ideas for using this item? Click one of the social media sharing buttons on this page to share this product, include your creative ideas, and tag us at @thirdshift3 (or hashtag #thirdshiftvintage) so we can read and share your ideas.
More from this collection
RECENTLY VIEWED ITEMS
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.